Monday, July 02, 2012

Inching Closer Cow Art Animal Painting Farm


Inching Closer 
2.5 by 3.5
ACEO card

This gal is another one of Barbara's neighbor's in Valentia.  When I visited several years ago, it was so fun to walk down the hill from her home and visit the cows as they were grazing in the majestic island off the coast of Kerry, Ireland. The grass is so green and the cows so HUGE.  They love eating all the Irish grass.  They make me smile and this little study done on a canvas the size of a baseball card...made me smile too.  If you are interested, send me an email at normasart@cox.net.  Some people mat them and put them in a 5 by 7 or 8 by 10 frame.
I am so excited to be taking a few days off to spend time with a college friend that I have not seen since my children were small.  I am sure we will be burning the midnight oil and reminiscing about "the good ol' days!"  Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July and come back and see me next weekend!  So far I have heard from Lindy in Longmeadow, Massachussets who will be getting her free painting when I return.  I will post it then.  To be eligible for my free monthly giveaway, be sure to subscribe either to my daily posts, my newsletter, or both! 

1 comment:

Lisa Graham said...

Love your cow painting Norma! Have a wonderful time with your friend!