Friday, May 31, 2013

Norma Wilson Original Oil Coffe Eggs Still Life Mug Painting Art

Coffee and Eggs

5" by 7" original oil on canvas
includes small metal easel


Hope you have had a great week and will be able to get out and enjoy this lovely weather this 
 weekend!  I have had a busy week and have some exciting news for those of you who live locally and  
 been interested in taking oil classes with me.  I will be holding classes starting this coming week on Tuesday and Friday mornings from 10 to 1 and Wednesday evenings from 6 to 9.  They are at a space in the Pembroke area called The Art Studio.  Drop ins are 25.00 and there is also a monthly rate.  Please contact me for more information.  It is mostly working at your own pace on projects of your choosing but I will also be doing some demos and subjects that people can follow along with me.  My email is normasart@cox.net.  Hope to hear from you!  Summer time is a great time to get creative and unleash that artist within!




No comments: