Friday, December 15, 2006

Valentia Calf In The Light


Hi All,
Another busy day shipping, painting, spending time with family and painting! I took a break from my commission of the last couple of days and worked on another cow. This one was from a photograph taken in Valentia of a beautiful cow and her calf. I choose to do the baby tonight and Mom will be in the near future. She was standing so sweetly next to her Mum with the sun lighting up half her face and I am really pleased with how it turned out. It is always such a journey of discovery doing another face. They begin to take on a life of their own as the paint begins to mix and guide me along the way. This piece is another 12 by 12 on gallery wrapped canvas that is 3/4 inch deep and can be left unframed or put in a frame of your choice. Til tomorrow...
SOLD
click to bid

No comments: