Thursday, January 18, 2007

Chincoteatue Wild Pony


These wild ponies were soooo beautiful when we finally got to see them the day of our paint out. We were all working for hours capturing the beauty of Chincoteague when they first came into view. As time went by they came closer and closer until I was able to use my zoon lens to capture some great close ups of their faces. I have loved horses since I was a little girl growing up in Philadelphia. We lived in the city with no place for a horse but I did dream of keeping one if our little one car garage. My Dad didn't go for it! Anyway, it is fun to paint them now and appreciate their beauty. Perhaps one day I will have that dream of owning one and learning to ride. This is a 12 by 12 original oil which is now on auction on eBay. Just click on my eBay store link... Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: