Thursday, March 29, 2007

Irish Black and White Cow


The end of a very busy spring day. I began the day with yoga and a workout with weights which I have been really committed to doing several times a week. I do feel better when I do this! I also met with the tax man as it is getting near that time!!!

Everything is in full bloom here in Virginia. Pollen is beginning to pile up on cars and new buds are appearing on the trees. My favorite trees around here have to be the dogwoods! I must do a painting soon of the blossoms.

Tonight I am posting another 12 by 12 oil of a black and white cow that has quite a comical looking face. He seems kind of perplexed by the attention being given him. I am excited to about the prospect of doing a cow portrait in the next week that is a 24 by 24 size. I will be letting my collectors know about this and it will be on auction possibly as soon as next Wednesday.

Anyway, to see my new painting, please click on my link to my eBay store and please sign up for my newsletter! Thanks for stopping by and hope you will visit again! Norma

No comments: