Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rooster at Lunch


Today's post is one of several pieces that I have been working on that will be going to my new gallery in Portsmouth, Virginia. It is an 8 by 10 original oil on gallery wrap canvas with painted sides making framing optional. It comes with hardware ready to hang. I have been having so much fun with roosters lately! I have been committed to painting two paintings a day recently and at the same time, I have my two college age sons at home as well as my high schooler and life is ever evolving and happening! The laundry is never ending and the dishwasher is working over time but it is so wonderful having them here! I had worried that I would be less productive but the opposite seems to be true. With all the activity and wonderful energy....I am inspired! This piece will be available by e-mailing me until Friday and then it will be going to my gallery. Actually there was a change of plans and it is now going on auction on eBay! Click on my eBay store link to bid! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Roxanne Steed said...

love the colors & movement in this one!