Wednesday, June 27, 2007

White Faced Cow Approaches


Hello All,
It sure was a HOT day here in Virginia. It seems like in the "old" days it didn't get this hot until August. Luckily we have air conditioning and as long as you were pretty sedentary, it wasn't to bad. I spent the day painting. Yesterday I worked on a newsletter all day and took a break from painting. I have been getting a lot of good response from people about the dogs I have been doing. I do commissioned pet portraits and this time of year is a good time to have one done as it gets crazy around the holidays. I work from photographs and you can get more information by e-mailing me at nswilsonandco@cox.net.
Today's painting is a 12 by 12 original oil on wrap around canvas that is 3/4 inch deep. It is currently on auction on eBay and can be reached by clicking on my eBay store link.

No comments: