Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Norma Wilson Original Oil Irish Cow Cattle Animal Art 3


Tonight's post is a 12 by 12 oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted making framing optional. I just posted it for auction on eBay! Today was quite the busy day as it began with a surprise call from a fellow artist and dear friend calling and asking me to meet her for lunch. She spends the summer in Ireland at her cottage there and conducts artists retreats. It was fun to see her again. The afternoon was spent with two of my sons running errands for back to school supplies and helping my college graduate prepare to move up to his first job and apartment. When I returned I managed to work on two new paintings and completed this one. My studio is a pretty good mess and so is the rest of the house but I feel soooo much better after spending some good time painting. I keep thinking one of these days everything will get nice and organized and my days will run smoothly............I am afraid I may be delusional. The truth is....life is really good...even in the busyness. Hope your day was good too! Click to Bid!

No comments: