Friday, September 14, 2007

Norma Wilson Original Oil Boat Docked In Chincoteague


Happy Friday! The weeks seem to be flying by faster and faster. I took most of the day off today to have lunch with a friend and to have my nails done. We also fit in a trip to my favorite store....Chicos. It is a new store and is dangerously close to my house. First Jerry's Artarama came to Virginia Beach and now this! Since being home I have been working on setting up a newsletter to announce the opening of my redesigned eBay store and ordering business card with my new logo. Both claim to be SO EASY! I did complete a newsletter a couple of months ago but it took me about six hours. Help! I think I will do better after a good night's rest but as a result....I didn't complete a painting today but I am listing a piece done in Chincoteague on location last weekend. It was a beautiful day....very peaceful with a lovely breeze. Hope you enjoy the change! Thanks so much for all the wonderful support and bids! Click to Bid!

No comments: