Thursday, November 15, 2007

Norma Wilson Original Oil Rooster Lights Up The Dawn


6" by 8" oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides.

Today was another busy day in the studio with shipping and paper work and then many hours of painting on two oils and two pastel comissions. I began the day with my dog, Keesha who is 17, having a very rough time getting around and not wanting to eat her food. We have had her on two arthritis medications and she was getting sick. I took her off the one that they thought was the culprit and now the pain is worse. I got her some food at the vets that is easy on the stomach and she spent the day laying by my side all wrapped up in a blanket. She is such a sweetheart. The little dog has been very concerned and loves to be her eyes and ears since both have gotten very bad. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for her. I am sure all the rain didn't help her old bones! Thanks for checking in with me! Click to Bid!

No comments: