Sunday, December 30, 2007

Norma Wilson Original Soft Pastel Bailee Portrait


14" by 18" original soft pastel on wallis archival sanded paper


Today's post is another from my private collection. This is my other dog Bailee who is 6 years old and quite a character. She takes her job as guard dog very seriously....especially when guarding her bones and food! I always wanted a lab dog and she definitely enjoys a good snooze in my lap. Sometimes she is upset when my laptop is in the way. If you are interested in having a portrait done of your dog or cat, I work in soft pastel and oil and there are both examples in my gallery at http://www.dailypainters.com/. You can e-mail me at normsart@cox.net for more information on pricing and turnaround times. Animals are my favorite subject and I love to capture their special spirit. Hope your holidays are wonderful. Today is the last Sunday of the year! Thanks for checking in!

No comments: