Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Two Cows Approach Cattle Art


16" by 20" original oil on wrap around canvas


I really had fun painting these two characters. Yesterday I drove five hours up to Virginia Tech to see my son for his 21st birthday. We had lunch together and then I drove 2 and a half hours to Harrisonburg to see my other son Patrick who is now working at James Madison where he graduated last spring. All along the way, I saw the most beautiful countryside dotted with cows. When I stopped for gas there was a field around back where I got up close and personal with some cows. I wish I could have patted them on the head! Anyway, I think my experience yesterday helped bring back why I love these creatures so much. They sure are curious! Hope you enjoy this duo. Have a great Wednesday! Am I the only one who feels like time is speeding up? Click to Bid!

No comments: