Sunday, March 02, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Soft Pastel Custom Pet Portrait




9" by 12" soft pastel on wallis professional sanded paper.




This piece was done awhile back and is a good example of a commissioned portrait done from a photograph. Many clients give me their favorite photos of their pet and I create a portrait done in either soft pastel or oil. Sometimes they have specific backgrounds in mind or just want the pet to be the main focus. I love animals and am so grateful that I can do something that I love every day. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at normasart@cox.net or call me at 757 729-4136 which is my studio number and we can discuss your needs. Hope you had a great weekend. I enjoyed having my son, Sean here last evening but today he left on his Florida spring break. He left his black lab, Brewsky, here for us to enjoy. I started working with Bark Busters on Friday and training has been going really well. It has been so nice to have a bit of control over the "pack"! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: