Thursday, April 17, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Black and White Cow Art




18" by 24" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.




I had so much fun painting this one! I loved all the whites in her fur and the strong character in her face. I am not sure if I will put this one in this weekend's show. normasart@cox.net


Well, today was another fun and productive day painting and planning for the art festival. I also went to Andrew's soccer game this evening. They won again which makes them 2 to 0 for the season. Yeah! This evening I am going to begin a portrait of a shitzu.....a little 6" by 6". I am really enjoying these little portraits. I have been doing quite a few commissions lately. With Mother's Day and Father's Day coming up and graduations too, I am sure I will get even more. Have a great day Friday! TGIF!





No comments: