Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Black Labrador Retriever


10" by 10" original oil on gallery wrap canvas with 1 and 3/4 inch sides painted.


I really had fun with this piece playing with color in the highlights and I am pleased with the results and expecially love the eyes.


Today was an exciting day as I found a studio spot for the summer months when my sons are home and things are a bit more distracting on the home front. It is on High Street in Portsmouth for any of you that are local....stop by! This Friday is First Friday in Portsmouth and all the stores, galleries, and eateries will be open and all kinds of fun stuff going on like wine and cheese tasting and specials in the stores. I am looking forward to the time spent with fellow artists and feeling inspired by all that creativity! Have a great day on Thursday!

1 comment:

Roxanne Steed said...

This dog is absolutely regal & such soulful eyes!!! OMG - he's stunning!