Monday, May 19, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Peony Floral Still Life Art


Tonight's post is a 10" by 10" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted. It is currently on auction on ebay. I have always loved these flowers and it was great fun painting them. I had a good day today in my studio at home shipping paintings in the morning and spending time in touch with clients online. I spent quite a bit of time today gathering references and planning future works and came jup with this one late in the afternoon. Sometimes the best ones just happen when I thought I would be doing something completely different. Tomorrow I plan to go to my studio in Portsmouth to spend the day doing some painting there. They have some tables outside and I will try painting out there if is doesn't rain. Hope you week is going well! Click to Bid!

No comments: