Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Red Pepper Veggie Painting



6" by 6" original oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides painted.

Tonight's post is a tribute to my grandpuppy. He LOVES peppers. The other night I caught him booking through my studio from the kitchen downstairs and saw a flash of something red in his mouth. He had stolen a red pepper from the kitchen counter and had already eaten half of it....seeds and all and was taking the rest of his prize to my son's room where he sleeps. When I told Sean he said, "Oh, he loves peppers Mom!". I guess so! He really likes many fruits and vegetables. So far he hasn't touched this one which is sitting on my table with the light on it for my still life set up. I will have to swap out this photo in the morning when I take one outside in the natural light. I used tissue paper over the light but it still is too shiny. If you are interested in this one, contact me. Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: