Monday, June 09, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Sunlit White Lab Retriever


Tonight's post is a 10" by 10" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted. It is currently on auction on ebay.


I had planned on working on a still life tonight with a red onion, garlic and olive oil. Perhaps is is my new constant companion in my studio, my son't lab but I found myself wanting to paint a lab tonight. I loved this one as he has a glow about him. He looks like he could be at the beach ready to catch a frisby.


We are all still boiling as the air conditioner people did not make it here today. I think the plan is to camp out downstairs as it is not as bad down there. I remeber when I was growing up, we only had one HUGE air conditioner in my parent's room. It looked like a piece of furniture. I think we just took a bunch of cold showers and played outside with the hose. The kids used to open up the fire hydrants too in Philadelphia. People didn't have in ground swimming pools around where I grew up. Well, I am going to finish up here so I can get this warm laptop off of me and try to get some sleep. Hope you week is off to a great start.


If you know anyone who might be interested in commissioning a pet portrait, this is a great time to do it as things pick up in the fall and holiday season. You can e-mail me at normasart@cox.net.
Click to Bid!

No comments: