Thursday, August 28, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil White Irish Cow In The Field


Beautiful Lady In The Field


14" by 18" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.


So excited it is Friday tomorrow. I love to teach at Harbor's Edge and enjoy the weekend routine so much. Hope your week has gone well and that you have some fun planned and some rest for your weekend. I really feel great about my efforts this week and the paintings I have comleted. I remember the time when completing one painting a week was a big undertaking! Now I do one or two a day! Some are small but some are pretty large! I have been enjoying the ones related to the beach and look forward to my trip to Chincoteague two weeks from today. I started a painting of a goat today and plan on working on a pelican this weekend. I am always open to suggestions and would love to hear from you! Take care! Click to Bid!


No comments: