Monday, September 01, 2008

Cow girl for you!


12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.

My son Sean called me yesterday and asked that I ship his digital camera up to him at Tech as he forgot it. He has been delivering pizzas part time and one of his "regulars' owns a farm with cows, sheep, and horses! He wants to take some pictures for me to paint so you may be seeing some home grown cows soon from the hills of Virginia!
Well, I learned more about how my blackberry works today but still can't just go to a web site on the internet! I can get my e-mail no problem but still have to conquer that mystery. I feel like a kid with a new toy. I was trying to relate how I became this hooked on technology stuff. There are plenty of artists who don't even have computers ...let alone blackberries but I think it all began at an early age, working in my basement at my sister's roll top desk with invoices from my Dad's office and play phone at my side. Several friends and I had our own "detective agency" you see. We were investigating all of the "crimes" in our neighborhood. The most intruquing being the mystery of the blood stains around the basement doors at Whitaker Mansion on the hill. Well, that's another story.... but although the crime scene investigation was pretty fun, I think my favorite part was being alone in "my office" handling all the behind the scenes work....plotting, planning, and keeping track of things. Hence, the blackberry toting artist was born!Click to Bid!

No comments: