Monday, September 15, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Wite Irish Dairy Cow Art


12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides which are painted making framing optional.


Hope your week is off to a great start! I had a super busy day today with renewed enthusiasm after my week away in Chincoteague. I had painted this piece before I left because I wanted to give it additional drying time. I did two today...one of a seagull inspired by all the sea gulls I saw in my visit there and another which is a White HighlandTerrier. I actually saw one in one of the shops we stopped in next to the Comfort Suites Inn and there was also an adorable Scottish Terrier. I'll have to do one of those soon. I'll be working on a pig tomorrow and whatever else crops up. We got some reference photos of a group of ducks that were intent on crossing the street back and forth bringing the traffic to a stop and seemed to take great delight in doing so! Have a great day tomorrow! Click to Bid!

No comments: