Friday, November 28, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Rabbit Bunny Animal Painting


Bunny Steps Out Of The Shadows


9" by 12" original oil on masonite board.


Well, I am back after taking a couple of days holiday to celebrate Thanksgiving with my boys. I spent a few days before they came home painting the house. I painted the door red, trim a nice taupe and light gray on my shutters. Dinner yesterday was great. It was very casual as it was just my three boys and me. Today was back to work shipping paintings and working on this new piece. I have a big pot of turkey soup cooking and we just polished off a batch of peanut butter and chocolate brownies. Guess I'd better take some long walks this week! Hope your holid has been relaxing so far and that you enjoy the weekend.
Click to Bid!

No comments: