Sunday, December 07, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Ireland's White Cow Dairy Art


White Irish Cow Portrait
12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas
Wow, another weekend of cold soccer games.....brrrrr! It was the last of the season and now indoor soccer begins with an indoor tournament next weekend! I think I will enjoy the change!
Last night I had my friends over to help me decorate and trim our tree. It is an annual tradition and that I love and now the house looks so pretty. I am really getting into the spirit of the season. Now it is time to buy some presents! I also had my handyman put the shutters back up that are freshly painted and what a transformation! Hope your weekend was fun and not too hectic. Time spent in the moment and with family and friends is really the best part of the season. Thanks for checking in with me!
Click to Bid!

No comments: