Sunday, January 25, 2009

Norma Wilson Original Oil Calf Cow Landscape Portrait


Calf In The Meadow

12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.


What fun I had working on this sweet little calf. I painted it using an angled brush and love how it turned out! Sometimes you just have to change things up a bit and do something different even if it is only using a different brush! I am also loving two greens that I got in the Rembrant line of paints. It is very creamy and such a lovely soft color when combined. This has been a great weekend that has flown by as always. I started my day yesterday taking another yoga class and I am so glad to be back to the practice once again. I've been enjoying my walks with a neighbor friend and Andrew scored at his indoor soccer game today. Hope your weekend was a good one.
Click to Bid!

No comments: