Thursday, January 15, 2009

Norma Wilson Original Oil Kiwi Fruit Still Life Art


Kiwi & Red Study


6" by 6" original oil on gallery wrap canvas with 1 and 3/4 inch sides painted.


Recently I have been inspired by fellow artists who use palette knifes and thick paint in their work and decided to do a still life using both this evening. One of my collectors requested that I do a kiwi painting and my favorite color is red so I had to add a touch of red! It was great fun and I can hardly wait to paint tomorrow. I think it will be a floral or perhaps another fruit still life. Unbelievably it is the weekend again! It is supposed to be a very chilly one too. Sean and Brewsky went back to college today. It is very quiet! I am wading through the laundry and straightening up. They will be back soon for Spring Break. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Click to Bid!

No comments: