Thursday, January 22, 2009

Norma Wilson Original Oil Sheep Lamb Pastoral Landscape


Mother And Child


18" by 24" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.


What a busy day! I began the day with a walk and then put a delicious dinner in the crockpot

that was chicken with cranberries, orange, cinnamon, and chile sauce. I am loving my new crockpot and can't think it is great but smelling all that great food when you are HOME is tough. I actually broke down and had some for an afternoon snack too. I almost finished two paintings. I will be posting a little wren tomorrow night. Then, I had my hair cut and painted some more. Here it is at 10:00 and I am watching Anderson Cooper while I listed and write this blog. Wish I had a little helper to clean my brushes. Some people find it relaxing after a long day to clean brushes. I have tried freezing them, covering them in saran wrap, and just plain ignoring them. That is not the best option. Well, hope your week has been a good one and that you have someting fun to do over the weekend. I really enjoyed working on this mother sheep and her baby. I have three wonderful "babies"....the youngest will leave the nest next year and some of my best memories were having them huddle close to me sharing life and nature. It just brings a smile to my face!

Click to Bid!

No comments: