Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Norma Wilson Original Oil Seascape Palm Tree Beach Art


Tropical Dream

12" by 16" oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted

This painting was a joy to paint as I have spent a couple of wonderful tropical vacations in such scenic places and have lived near the ocean all my adult life. Can't you just see yourself sipping something cool and refreshing while scanning the scene for some dolphins? Have you ever swam with the dolphins? That is SO COOL! I'd love to it again.
My friend Barbara came today and we painted together with Ella Fitzgerald and Michael Buble playing to give us inspiration. I did manage to get paint all over me as usual. You would think after all this time...I could keep it on the brush. I also worked on two other pieces which will you will be seeing in the next couple of days. I am loving my new Canon Powershot camera and took some great pictures of the cook today at Kyoto's Japanese restaurant. I plan to do a painting of him too!
This painting is available for purchase. Contact me at normasart@cox.net.

No comments: