Sunday, July 19, 2009

Norma Wilson Cow Art


Greener Pastures
SOLD
12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.
What a great weekend! Spent time with Jet as Pat went off to the Outer Banks for the weekend with friends. The weather was pretty mild for these parts on Saturday so Jet and Bailee hung out on the deck while I painted and worked some more on the house. I even got out and killed some weeds today which were reaching beyond all reasonable limits. I am still waiting on Andrew to get home from his trip to Germany with his Dad and last I heard they had lost their luggage. That is so hard when you have made such a long journey! It sounds like it was an amazing trip and I can't wait to hear all about it. I had a great time with the palette knife again with this piece and fun with color! I will probably be sending this to a gallery but if you would like more information...be the first to e-mail me at normasart@cox.net! SOLD

No comments: