Saturday, August 01, 2009

Norma Wilson Rooster Art



Little Rooster On The Green


SOLD

6" by 6" original oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides painted.

Today I had an opportunity to meet with my friend, Roxanne, and her family who were driving home from Tallahassee to their home in Connecticut and stopped here in Virginia. We met at one of their favorite Thai restaurants near the beach and it was delicious. Roxanne and I first met at The Artist Gallery quite a few years back and became friends. We have both been on the Daily Painters together for a couple of years and you can find her work at http://www.roxannesteed.blogspot.com. She paints beautiful landscapes and florals and is doing a beautiful series of paintings of her own garden! It was so great to see her and her lovely family!
I had planned to announce the winner of this month's painting giveaway but must admit that I did not figure out the site that I am using the select the winner yet but should figure it out tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! This painting is not available but if you are interested in commissioning your own unique rooster or a subject of your choosing, contact me at normasart@cox.net.

No comments: