Sunday, September 13, 2009

Norma Wilson Cow Art



Contemporary Bovine Lady


SOLD

12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

Irish Saying

I have been thinking of my mother all day and how much I enjoyed seeing her. Her Irish wit and accent were stronger than ever even though she was feeling sick. Sometimes a good laugh is better than any medicine. Tonight's painting is another Irish gal who has looks like she has a bit of mischief in her eye! I could not find my regular camera charger so this was taken on my blackberry and is a bit blurry. I will try to find it tomorrow or borrow a camera for a better picture. If you are interested in this painting, contact me at normasart@cox.net.

3 comments:

Roxanne Steed said...

this one is soo beautiful. Reminds me of those we saw in the fields by Barbara's place in Ireland! Time for us to all go back I'd say! Glad your mom is on the mend!

Chris sutherland said...

I love this white cow with the red background! FABULOUS!!! Sorry to hear your Mom had been ill! I miss you! MOOOOOOO!

Chris sutherland said...

I love this white cow with the red background! FABULOUS!!! Sorry to hear your Mom had been ill! I miss you! MOOOOOOO!