Saturday, September 26, 2009

Norma Wilson Original Oil Craft Fair


Calf Greeting

3" by 4" original oil on wrap around canvas with 1 and a half inch sides painted.

Last week I went with my friend, Kim, to the Chesapeake Heritage Arts Festival and was so excited to fine a huge part of the festival was dedicated to farm animals with a show of border collies herding sheep and many fiber artists using the wool. One of the farmers had brought this little calf with him for the day and he was happily eating some hay and stopped to let me pet him through the pen. His fur was so soft and those big eyes very sweet. He even gave us a few moos! I will be painting a few other animals in the coming days. Hope you are having a most excellent weekend. I have been having a great day painting! This painting is available for 39.95 plus shipping and handling of 4.50. You can click on the pay pal button below or contact me at normasart@cox.net to make other payment arrangements. As it is gallery wrap there in no need to frame. Comes wrapped in a clear bag with bow...ready for the holidays!





No comments: