Saturday, October 10, 2009

Norma Wilson Original Oil Border Collie Custom Dog Portrait



Border Collie At The Fair

9" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.

This little collie had just given a VERY impressive show to all the onlookers at the Chesapeake Heritage Art Show that I intended a few weeks ago. Her job was to herd the sheep that were brought to the fair by local farmers. It was amazing the course she had to follow and how she got the sheep to do exactly what she wanted them to do at each gate. Afterwards she was
kind enough to let me photograph her! I had so much fun!!! This piece is available for purchase by contacting me at normasart@cox.net. I also do custom pet portraits on commission!

2 comments:

Claudia Finn said...

I ablsolutely love this piece Norma, One of my favs and sure to appeal to a border collie owner!!Delightful color and compostition!!

Roxanne Steed said...

OMG!! beautiful dog! & very impressive painting- love it!!