Sunday, October 18, 2009

Norma Wilson Original Oil White Lab Portrait SOLD


White Labrador Retriever Oil Painting SOLD

12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.

This weekend was very productive in my studio working on two commissions. One was of
a black lab but I didn't want to post it until the owner has seen it so I am reposting a white
lab that I did some months ago. It is available for purchase. Please send me an e-mail at
normasart@cox.net if you are interested or would like more information on having your
pet's portrait done!
I also did both drawings for August and September that were postponed because of family
matters and two trips to New England. Roxanne Steed is the winner of the August drawing
and Katherine Canning won the painting from September. Congratulations! Thanks for subscribing to my blog, newsletter or commenting on my posts!

No comments: