Saturday, January 23, 2010

Norma Wilson Original Oil Virginia Cow Art Cattle Painting


Virginia Cow Girl

12" by 12 " original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.

I first saw this gal on a trip up to Massanutten to take my son snowboarding. I loved how she stood out amongst the darker cows and the sun was lighting her up against the snowy backdrop. I had so much fun painting her today as I listened to my Michael Buble CD. I am looking forward to spending the evening with a great friend. Life is good! I found this quote on thinkexist.com and could not figure out who to give credit for it but it struck a chord with me. Hope you like it too!

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”


Have a great weekend!

No comments: