Monday, November 21, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things!






A Few Of My Favorite Things!

    WOW! I have so much to share!  I had another wonderful session, with artist, Leslie Saeta last week who shares so much of he knowledge of marketing our art and has an
incredible infectious enthusiasm.   Since that time, I have been feeling like I can leap
tall buildings in a single bound and have been selling paintings and having a great time
of it in my studio.  We talked about my work and what I like to paint and decided that I like
to paint my favorite things!  This collage is filled with my favorite things...animals, birds,
the seaside, pets and food!  I need to do a painting of chocolate and cookies next! If
you paint what you love and love to paint...it doesn't get much better!
   Next things I wanted to share is that I got a MAC!  I know that there is a big divide between
PC lovers and Mac lovers that almost rivals political points of view but if you are visual 
inclined...it is heaven!  I also love that I can take unlimited classes because there are so many things about computers in general that I don't know so I can finally have a place to go to get smarter about what I can do with them!  My son is a big gamer and is loving his new PC and it certainly has some fun features.  He uses his fingerprint to access sites!  So they are all good!
   Friday night was the opening at London Square Gallery and it was great!  If you have never been to a show there, I highly recommend it.  This current show will be up until the holidays!  I sold a painting of one of my shore birds and here is my new collector standing by it!

   Hope you will check out my available paintings and if you are not sure which to purchase for a loved one, you can also consider buying a gift certificate! You can choose the amount you'd like to give and print it out!  It doesn't
get any easier.  If you'd like I can send you a handwritten not on my card stock with one of my paintings on it to personalize it for you!  Hope you have a fantastic Monday!


No comments: