Saturday, February 11, 2012

#39 Coastal View



#39 Coastal View
15" by 30" original on canvas with sides painted
595.

This piece is currently in a gallery.


Yes, this is a bit larger than my usual size!  I am worn out!  I got together with my
friend Barbara at London Square Gallery and we painted together.  She was working on a sill life of garlic and cherries and I dreamt of taking a chair down to the beach as soon as it warms up and feeling the warmth of the sun on my face as I worked on this piece!  I noticed that my neighbor's bulbs are almost all the way up today and a little while later, it was snowing!  It really was the first true sign of winter this year other than three days I noticed frost on the ground.  Hope your weekend is going well.  I haven't forgotten my free painting giveaway from last month.  I was wanting to get all my paintings back from the two shows I participated in last month before I sent out a newsletter.  I sold eleven paintings from those shows, one in my gallery in Richmond and two online so far this month!  I am so grateful that they have found good homes and I can stay busy and doing what I love!  Thanks for checking in with me!  If you have not subscribed to be part of the monthly drawings and special offers, you can sign up on the top right of my blog!

No comments: