Sunday, April 22, 2012

#111 Irish Cow On Blue


#111 Irish Cow On Blue
12" by 12" original oil on canvas with sides painted
325.



Lots of texture and color on this one!  Today was a wet day!  I don't think I saw a day this rainy since my move here to the beach.  It was a great day to be inside to paint and tackle some of my closets that are still
too full!  Poor Bailee gets wigged out every time I drag stuff out to go through as she thinks we are moving again.  Hope you weekend was a good one and that you had time to relax!  I am excited that one of my artist friends is coming down from Connecticut to spend a few days visiting with me.  Guess what we are going to do...you bet...PAINT!  And visit with other artists.  Life is good.  Thanks for visiting with me and thanks to my new collectors and those of you who have left comments!

No comments: