Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Twilight Glow!


Twilight Glow
18" by 24" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted
595.


I love to paint subjects that are bathed in late afternoon light.  I makes everything flow and enhances the 
beauty as can be seen with this lovely bovine who is a kaleidoscope of color!   I had a wonderful couple of days painting in my newly updated studio and it felt great! I had worked on this cow awhile back but gave her an update using the transparent oils that I have become such a fan of the that really made her glow and come to life.  I am sold on them!  Hope you had a great Wednesday!  Tomorrow is the start of the Boardwalk Art Show.  I went for my evening bike ride down to the boardwalk and saw all the tents going up and paintings being hung.  This year I can take my time seeing the show a little each day!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments: