Saturday, July 21, 2012

English Robin Taking A Break Bird Art Aviary Painting



English Robin Taking A Break
6" by 6" original oil on canvas
150.


Ever had a dream that you could fly?  I have had them and they are AWESOME!  I flew over England at night in one of my dreams...flew right by Big Ben!  Some times I am indoors in a room with a really tall ceiling.  O.k., maybe I am a bit odd but sometimes I envy birds and the freedom to soar through the sky.  It just looks like so much fun.  Lately I have been having these dreams more often...wonder if there is any kind of deep meaning?  I love these little plump colorful robins.  They are my favorite birds  and they always make me smile!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start and that you are doing something fun.  I am meeting a friend for lunch to catch up and then taking some paintings to be framed for a new gallery that will be representing me at the beach called Stravitz Gallery.  Yeah!  I hope to do more larger pieces for them.  Whenever you see a small painting that you like but might like to see it in a larger size, just send me an email at normasart@cox.net for a price and we can work out the details.  I can also do something from your photograph or idea too!



No comments: