Friday, June 19, 2015

Diamond Girl


Diamond Girl

© Norma Wilson, oil on canvas 12 by 12

325.



More fun working on my series and this one was working to change up the ground which is the background and and an option was to try incorporating some geometric shapes.  I noticed that the shape of the cows has many angles and shapes similar to the diamond so thought it would be fun to frame her in diamonds!  Thank you for sharing this journey working in series and playing and experimenting with possibilities.  My newsletter just went out his week.  If you would like to join my mailing list, I can send you one.  

I thought you might enjoy this video about Milkshake the charging cow!



2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Love your painting (and the title). Thanks for introducing us to Milkshake. What a character!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Chris! Wouldn't want to get on Milkshake's bad side! Lol