Saturday, January 09, 2016

Apples In Tin Thirty Paintings In Thirty Days Day Eight by Norma Wilson


Apples In Tin


© Norma Wilson, original oil on canvas 12" by 12


Available Through Gallery


I painted this piece awhile back with my class and just wasn't pleased with it.  So I put it on my easel
the other day and got to work on it.  I just needed to push the values more and used some glazing to
add more depth to the background and apples.  It went from one that frustrated me every time I looked at it to one that makes me smile now.  Today was not a good painting day. Glad I had this piece ready to go.  I seemed to hit a wall with everything I started.  I felt tired all day and was doubting all day whether this 30 paintings in 30 days was such a good idea! Hoping tomorrow will bring a better attitude. :-) 

No comments: