Monday, September 26, 2016

All Lit Up!


All Lit Up!

© Norma Wilson, original oil on canvas 20"x 20"


Over the last six months, I have shared that I am part of a masterclass of artists growing their businesses and art. Part of this process is learning about our values and becoming more aligned with them. I have always loved animals and find such great joy in painting them. I was becoming more and more conflicted that my diet included so much of what I paint! So in April, I quit eating meat. It has been so much easier than I thought and has been a a wonderful transition for me and has had some great health benefits as well. Another influence has been The Gentle Barn with is a sanctuary for abused animals and I see daily posts on my Facebook feed. My favorite stories are about Dudley, the bull, and Madeline and her calves. Now, my next mission is to visit Dudley in Tennessee and to give him a hug. :-) 





No comments: