Friday, May 12, 2017

Double Trouble by Norma Wilson


Double Trouble


 © Norma Wilson, original oil on canvas 16" by 20"


595.



Wouldn't you just love to give these two a scratch on the head and visit with them on your walk today? They look like a couple of characters and like they could get into some mischief.  I haven't posted in awhile but I have a good excuse! I moved! It was something I wanted to do but didn't
sure I could make it happen. So the whole decision to making the move happened in about two weeks. I am now back in the home where I raised my boys and it is so awesome. I had my adventure at the oceanfront for a couple of years, and then as a city girl for a few but there is truly no place like home Baile is loving her life again running around the back yard and my favorite thing is pulling into the garage with groceries instead of parking two blocks from my condo and hauling them up two flights of steps! Yesterday I made headway in my studio and should be able to get back to work! I miss painting and know it will be great to use all my new inspiration  into making new work. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: