Monday, September 04, 2017

Norma Wilson Original Oil Hatteras Sunset Landscape Seascape Painting Art


"Hatteras Sunset"

© Norma Wilson, original oil on board, 8"by 10"



My son visited Hatteras along the outer banks of North Carolina this past week and send me a text with a photo which said, "paint this mom!".  I wish I had been there to enjoy such a beautiful sunset!
When you think about the limited amount of sunrises and sunsets we all have in our lifetime, we should probably make it a point to spend that time watching them more often!  As I am not more of
a morning person, I think I have a better chance with sunsets! :-) Hope you enjoyed the Labor Day weekend. Mine was very relaxing and now I am excited about the week ahead with lots of commissions and paintings ahead! Thank you for stopping by!



No comments: