Thursday, March 01, 2018

Norma Wilson Original Oil Pear Fruit Still Life Food Art Painting


                                                                               SOLD
                                                           
                                                           

     There are changes in the wind! I’m excited to be MOVING MY BLOG to my web site’s platform at www.normawilsonfineart.com. You can find me there and get an update of my posts by adding it to your RSS feed. I will also be using their newsletter feature. It will greatly simplify things for my followers and for me! So stop by for a visit and say hi! My site also has a new look and a brand new email to reach me at norma@normawilsonfineart.com. I will be sending out my first newsletter shortly!

No comments: