Monday, August 26, 2013

Norma Wilson Original Oil Marsh Sea Gull Water Bird Painting Art

Evening Marsh Gull
16" by 20" original oil on canvas

595.



The gull has become one of my favorite subjects to paint since moving near the ocean and I loved painting the marshy grasses!  I will be painting larger pieces in the coming weeks to get ready for
a special Ladies Night event at The Barnes at Hamilton Square on September 18th.  They will
be featuring my paintings that night in a beautiful old barn that has been renovated and made into a tasting room.  There is a gorgeous stone fireplace that goes all the way to the rafters.  I hope you will stop by if you live in the area!  I will share more as I get the details.  Let me know what other subjects
you think I should paint.  I just finished a horse that I met in a field up that way and will be posting him soon.  Hope you have a wonderful week!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: