Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Geraniums Find A Home


Geraniums In The Sun

SOLD

In my last post, I promised I would share how stretching is helping me with my art.  Actually it is helping in both physical ways like getting up and down and doing the work of managing my studio but also metaphorically of stretching how I view myself as an artist. How much time do I want to spend making art? How do I want to market my work and where do I see myself in my dream life ten years from now. I am working at expanding that vision. Being sedentary and stiff is not good for an artist's soul...or  mind.  Success in this area of reaching the floor, has helped to give confidence that I can stretch and grow in all kinds of ways.  Who knows where all this stretching will take me? What ways would you like to stretch in your life?

No comments: