Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Black Lab/ Commission In Progress


Black Lab/ Commission In Progress.....I had hoped to have this finished by this evening but I have been working out the background composition and making some changes and it has just taken longer than expected! Labradors and the beach sure do go together.....in doing some research for this background that my client wanted...I have come across oodles of photos taken by happy owners at the beach with their dogs with frizzbees and tennis balls ready to play! I love doing these portraits and am now taking orders for after the holidays. For more information....please contact me at www.nswilsonandco@cox.net. I have a brochure that I can forward online to you. I should have this finished or at least an update tomorrow evening. Good Night!

No comments: