Monday, April 02, 2007

American Cow Greeting


Hello!

It's hard to believe it's already April! I've been working on gathering my tax information and continue to search for ways to stay organized with the mounds of paper that seem to multiply like the mismatched pairs of socks. There's so much that goes into the process of painting and selling paintings.....some days all I want to do is paint and skip the rest but alas....my personal assistant has not appeared yet so I will have to find ways to balance it all. Whenever I do sit down at the easel....time flys and I get lost in the process. It really is a kind of bliss. I am so grateful to be able to do what I love and to share it with others. Tonight I am posting another American cow in the very familiar 12 by 12 format on stretched canvas. It is an original oil on auction on eBay and can be reached by clicking on my eBay store link. This week I will be introducing a new size....a 24 by 24 cow portrait....hope you will check back. Thanks for stopping by.,...

No comments: