Tuesday, April 03, 2007

American Beauty Cow




I think I have a case of spring fever....I just want to be outside! I'm thinking I need to set up my easel on the screened porch to take advantage of the beautiful weather we are having. It was in the 70's today and the azaleas are so beautiful. There are dogwoods trees in bloom all over the neighborhood. I really need to plant one in my back yard. Today I worked on two paintings....one large landscape with poppies which will probably be on here on Thursday. I also did another cow....this one with a dark background which really makes the cow look very striking. I like it and it is a 12 by 12 original oil on 3/4 inch wrap around canvas with painted edges. It is currently on auction on eBay and you can bid on it by going to my eBay store link. I'm excited to get up early and get painting tomorrow. I'll be posting a 24 by 24 cow tomorrow night! I also have to get that darn tax stuff faxed to the tax man and a zillion other things! Nite! Sleep well.

No comments: